Family Fun in KC
It’s officially Spring, which means there are plenty of Springtime activities going on in Kansas City! With the sun out and the weather getting a bit warmer, it’s the perfect time to take the family outside for some fun! Tea parties, book sales, Easter events, and more! We hope this list of events going on this weekend will help you find some exciting things to do. Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City is proud to serve the smiles of this wonderful community.
Fun Events This Weekend
- This Saturday, March 24th, join the Mad Hatter Tea Party at Oak Park and Culture House. This fun, interactive show is complete with tea, cupcakes, cookies, and appetizers. When you enter, you and your family will be transported into the fun and whimsical world of the Mad Hatter who is sure to entertain with jokes, music, and more. Tickets can be purchased in advanced.
- The Central Resource Library in Overland Park is hosting a Cabin Fever Book Sale from March 21st through March 24th.
- The Village at Burlington Creek is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt from 10am to noon complete with an egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny, balloon twister, face painting, cookie decorating, and more.
- The Coterie Theatre is presenting Tuck Everlasting through March 31st. The live play is recommended for families with children over the age of nine.
- Kansas City Young Audiences along with the StoneLion Puppet Theater present the Little Red Hen’s Garden at 2:00pm on March 24th. The new show is based on the classic fairytale The Little Red Hen with a sustainable twist. It has musical puppet fun with a great message about community involvement and healthy lifestyles. It even has a working waterfall in the scenery! All ages are welcome.