5 Reasons to Consider Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain Veneers for Your Teeth Offer Several Benefits – Including Some You May Not Expect
You’re most likely familiar with porcelain veneers because they’re the preferred cosmetic dental service for Hollywood celebrities. People who are constantly in front of the camera want to ensure their teeth are always perfect and white.
However, you may not know that porcelain dental veneers are available for everyone, whether you walk the red carpet or you just want to look good in your day-to-day life. Porcelain veneers for your teeth are highly effective, easy to take care of, and readily available.
What’s more, porcelain veneers are a key investment in your health and beauty. That is, if you know a dental practice that places important emphasis on cosmetic dentistry and can perform this service extraordinarily well. Fortunately for Kansas City residents, that practice is Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry.
Our dentists offer premier porcelain veneer services that provide more than just whiter, healthier-looking teeth. All our services – whether preventative, cosmetic, surgical, or restorative – improve your teeth, smile, and overall feeling of wellness in significant ways.
The Top 5 Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
While many people think of dental veneers for your teeth as a kind of “cover up” to fool us into thinking that celebrities have perfect teeth – think again. Veneers are far more than just a disguise.
The top five benefits of porcelain veneers extend far beyond a surface-level fix:
- Porcelain veneers are lasting. When porcelain veneers are applied to your teeth, they can last up to 20 years. You won’t have to worry about regular whitening procedures and constant obsession about whether your smile is good enough, either.Porcelain dental veneers for your teeth are a permanent solution to achieve the perfect smile. As long as you ensure proper hygiene and cleaning, the investment in porcelain veneers is even more affordable because they last.
- Porcelain veneers inspire confidence. Confidence in your body image is one of the most important forms of pride we have. Unfortunately, most of us lack that confidence in one way or another. However, it is our mission at Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City to ensure you feel good about one important area – your teeth.However, we know that confidence in your teeth can lead to much more. When veneers relieve a sense of doubt and insecurity about your smile, you’ll notice the return of confidence that will extend far beyond your teeth. One small change can begin a cascade of changes that can ultimately transform how you see yourself.
- They’re true-to-life. Although some cosmetic procedures are easy to spot, porcelain veneers are not one of them. Someone would have to look very, very closely – and know the dentistry business – to recognize that you’re wearing veneers.Our precise technology at Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City ensures the accurate measurement for your dental veneers, and our expert team bonds them to your teeth perfectly, so you can enjoy a perfect smile without having to worry that someone’s going to point them out.
- They alter your tooth shape. Veneers don’t simply fit over your teeth, and that’s that. Veneers alter the shape of your teeth, so they appear straighter and more uniform. You may have obsessed over small gaps, spaces, or other imperfections and wondered what solution would make the most sense.In certain cases, porcelain veneers can act as a solution for securing straighter, whiter, healthier-looking teeth. Because veneers don’t affect your bite, this cosmetic service will work wonders to achieve the results you want.
- Porcelain veneers strengthen your teeth. Veneers do more than offer a great smile. If you have damaged, cracked teeth or enamel erosion, veneers can act as a support to ensure that your teeth don’t experience further damage.
When you schedule an appointment for porcelain veneers with Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City, you’ll find that we always consider the best solution to help you meet your goals for your teeth’s cosmetic appearance while also considering what will be best for the health of your teeth overall. It just may be that porcelain veneers are the perfect solution for your health and beauty.
Why You Should Choose Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City for Porcelain Veneers
While porcelain veneers and other cosmetic dental services aren’t exclusive to Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City, our premium services go far beyond what the typical dentist office can do for clients.
When you first visit Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City, you’ll notice that the environment we’ve created for our clients is far more like a spa and wellness retreat than it is like the cold and uninviting dentist office you visited when you were a kid. Those who are afraid of going to the dentist will note that every comfort is at your disposal to ensure a trusting, comfortable, peaceful environment.
Enjoy our massage chairs, a soothing cup of tea, or even a blanket and pillow set while our expert dentists, hygienists, and assistants take good care of you and your teeth. This care and respect for our customers extends, of course, to the services we provide. At our office, porcelain dental veneers for your teeth are fitted effortlessly and painlessly. We want our clients to enjoy the process, from our consultation and measurements to that first brand new smile in the mirror.Keep in mind that we also offer special financing, including our in-house Smile Club, to provide options for everyone who wants to enhance their smile and their overall health.
Interested in seeing if porcelain veneers are a good fit for you? Schedule an appointment with us online today, or call us at (816) 320-6638. We look forward to delivering expert, careful, and respectful dental services whether you need preventative, surgical, restorative, or cosmetic care.