4th of July 2018 in Kansas City
Independence Day is next week, which means now is the time to start making plans. Are you the type of family that stays at home and barbecues? Do you go down to the river for some waterside fun? Does your neighborhood host a big celebratory block party? Maybe you and your friends go out to your favorite spot to watch the big fireworks display? If you don’t have an annual tradition, maybe this is the year that you find a fun thing to do for future years. We have listed a few things around town that might spark your interest for celebrating our nation’s birthday. Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City is proud to serve the smiles of Kansas City.
Ways to Celebrate Independence Day
- Celebrate the big day along the riverfront with Riverfest. The family-friendly evening is full of entertainment that includes live music from the USAF Band of Mid-Americas Jazz Ensemble and an exhilarating fireworks show.
- The Overland Park Star Spangled Spectacular is an annual event. There will be a spectacular 25-minute fireworks show along with live music from the Overland Park Civic Band and the Elders, food trucks, activities for kids and more.
- On July 4th, as the Royals face the Cleveland Indians along with a pre-game concert from Hi-Lux and fireworks that will follow the game.
- Worlds of Fun will celebrate BBQ & Boom on Tuesday July 3rd, and Wednesday July 4th. The park will host a barbecue dinner with menu options like house-made BBQ half-chickens, pulled pork, watermelon, corn-on-the-cob, beer from Boulevard Brewing Co., and strawberry shortcake. The event will include entertainment for the family, music, and fireworks.
- In honor of our Independence Day, the Kansas City Zoo will honor active and retired military individuals with FREE admission to the Zoo on Saturday, June 30, Sunday, July 1, and Wednesday, July 4. Happy Red, White, and Zoo!
Happy 4th of July!
Our team at Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Kansas City is focused on creating a comfortable experience each time you visit. To schedule a consultation, call our office in Kansas City, MO, at 816-427-4018.